- Nice size for what it is. It's not small but it's not too big either.
- Good build quality. Feels solid, not cheap -- kinda like an Apple MacBook charger.
- Port selection seems a little random. 2.1A, 1.3A, 2.1A, 1.0A, 1.0A.
- There's probably a good explanation for it. Whatever.
- Clearly labelled ports and their charging values are printed on the back. Handy.
- Universal power cable. IEC_60320 C7/C8. Yay - standards!
- No obvious manual. Good. No waste of paper.
That's it. I like it.
I'll see how it goes. But for now, going strong.
Could it be better?
- They could print a permalink URL on the device for a support and FAQ page. Links to the online manual a must.
- Put the charging ports into an order of some sort. I'm nitpicking.