What would be handy is if I could easily turn an email into a new to-do inside Things.
Of course, Google to the rescue and I discovered a couple of scripts that utilise Mail.app's bundle (plugin) functionality and SIMBL that do just that.
- Quit both Mail.app and Things
- Download and unzip this file to ~/Library/Mail/Bundles (you may need to create this directory if it doesn't exist)
- Download and unzip this file to ~/Library/Application Support/SIMBL/Plugins (you may also need to create this directory if it doesn't already exist)
- Open Terminal and execute the following command:
$ defaults write com.apple.mail EnableBundles -bool YES
- Start mail.app and Things. (Things needs to be running to accept the incoming messages)
Thanks go to "fedex" for his scripts and, of course, Cultured Code for their awesome software.
Post a Comment